The official COVID-19 guides from CDC, Google ("Do The Five") and the WHO are dangerously wrong right now! They tell you to avoid people who are sick, and to stay home if you have symptoms. It is insane that they don't yet realize that even people without symptoms can be spreading the virus every day, and the only path forward is extreme isolation, at least until everyone is tested. (But even then, if you pass the test today, you could get infected tomorrow and start infecting other people.)
- Assume that you have the virus even if you have no symptoms. Thus, you must isolate to prevent spreading it to others.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Don't wear a facemask unless you have COVID-19 symptoms, simply because there is currently an extreme shortage of masks.
Symptoms from CDC: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath.