Please send me a brief email telling me exactly what
you want. Ideally that's about two paragraphs, and plain text
vs. "rich" email with your logo etc.
- Job hunting. If you are looking for a job, please send me your
resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Fundraising. If you are looking for money for your
non-profit, just tell me that, and include a link to your website.
(Note though that almost all my efforts are focused on
Summits.) I can not promise
a reply, as I get tons of email solicitations.
- Email hunting. Please do not do email address hunting
by sending email to all forms of my address you can guess
([email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected] etc).
Please do not contact more than one person at my company
at the same time.
- Name dropping. If you got to me through one of my board
members etc, have that person ask me to contact you.
- Competitors. Do not mention that you are also talking with
my competitors. I don't care.
- Events. Do not offer to take me to some sporting event. If
we are not yet business partners, I don't want to waste my time or
your time "hanging out".
Sorry if this is harsh.
Updated Mon 06-Jun-2016 4:18 PM