Paul is the founder or co-founder of several organizations:
- Speed Games, a game company I created in
- World Xiangqi League, an international
network for Chinese Chess players.
- Boston Light Software, makers of
QSHOP, sold to Intuit.
- Intermute, makers of security and
privacy software, sold to Trend Micro.
- Kayak, a travel company which
we took public in 2012 and then sold to Priceline / Booking.com.
- GetHuman, a customer service
information company, now VC backed and very profitable.
- Lola.com, a business travel and
expense management company.
- Summits Education, a network of 40
schools and 10,000 students in rural Haiti.
- Winter Walk Boston,
an annual homeless awareness event.
- King Boston, a
racial justice organization, based on the work of Martin Luther King,
Jr. and Coretta Scott King.